Awarded Ph.D on The Select Novels of Amitav Ghosh-A Study by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in the year 2013.
MRP (Minor Research Project): 2019-20
Submitted UGC Minor Research Project on “Political, Cultural relevance in the select Novels of Salman Rushdie and Amitav Ghosh” on 5th October, 2019.
- “In An Antique Land- The Study of An Anthropology” in International Journal of Academic Research, ‘Voice of Intellectuals’. Sucharita Publications-Visakhapatnam. ISSN: 2348-7666, Vol.3, Iss.7(1), July, 2016. Impact Factor: 3.656.
- “Ambedkar and Social Justice in the Contemporary India”, International Journal of Academic Research: Voice of Intellectuals. Sucharita Publications-Visakhapatnam. ISSN: 2348-7666, Vol.4, Iss.3(4), March, 2017. Impact Factor: 4.535.
- ‘Personality Development through Yoga’ published in International Journal of Health, Physical Education and Computer Science in Sports. ISSN: 2231-3265, Vol-26, no.2 Quarterly April 2017 to June 2017. Impact Factor: 3.579.
- “The Ideal Society- Amitav Ghosh’s The Hungry Tide” published in the International Journal of Academic Research. ISSN:2348-7666, Vol:4, Issue:8(1), August, 2017, Impact Factor:6.023.
- “Gender Equality and Women Empowerment” published in an International Journal for Research Analysis. ISSN:2277-8160, Vol:6, Issue:9, September 2017, Impact Factor:4.547.
- “Diaspora With Reference to V.S.Naipaul” published in the International Journal of Academic Research Voice of Intellectuals; ISSN:2348-7666, Vol:4, Issue:12(1), December, 2017, Impact Factor:6.023.
- Article Published in referred International Journal of Academic Research, Volume 6, Issue-8, August, 2019 on “Cultural Hybridity – Salman Rushdie’s Haroun and The Sea of Stories”.