Vision, Mission & Goals
- To emerge as a Deemed University and a centre for Excellence with special emphasis to Research is our ultimate aim.
- The proclaimed logo of our college is “Tama Soma Jyotrigamaya”(From Darkness to Light). In pursuance of this objective, we aim to equip the students with the knowledge and skills to meet the present day challenges of the competitive world and prepare them for a useful and meaningful life.
- To impart value based job-oriented and multi-skilled Higher education in this remote area, so as to serve the need of the society, anticipating the need to train the students to be more self-reliant, and in doing so, to contribute to the National progess, and become part of the National/ Global mainstream.
- To provide quality and value based education and facilities for the all round development of the students.
- To lay emphasis on rural upliftment.
- To provide the necessary facilities to women and differently – abled students.
- To lay emphasis on the basic and advanced skills for employment and empowerment in general and women empowerment in particular.
- To Introduce latest subjects like Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence in view of the changing trends in Higher Education.
- To take care of aspects of access, equity and equality of the disadvantaged sections of the society.
- To provide necessary infrastructure, laboratories, library, necessary teaching aids and other facilities and competent faculty to impart quality education, while constantly updating the infrastructure facilities.
- To provide facilities like NCC, NSS, Physical Education, Fine Arts, Library Activities and career guidance. To encourage students to participate in curricular , co-curricular and extra-curricular activities like community services, thus striving or the overall development of the students by bringing out hidden talents and creativity.
- To encourage and facilitate faculty improvement by encouraging teachers to attend seminar, refresher courses etc.. to promote research activity among faculty members and students and to motivate the teachers to impart value based education.
- To establish, maintain, develop Book Banks, Libraries and reading rooms.
- To institute studentships, Scholarships, Stipends, Medals, Prizes etc.. to help encourage deserving students and to provide monetary aid to physically handicapped, mentally retarded and economically poor students. To provide financial help to scholars and teachers for pursuing their education.
- To organize and conduct lectures, seminars and symposia on Arts , Science , Commerce and other subjects of general academic interest to students and faculty.
- To have tie- ups and memorandum of understandings with other educational research institutes, other organization and jointly organize various academic activities, seminars and research programs etc..
- To organize Alumni Association and utilize services of Alumni or the development of the college.
- To Establish, maintain and improve the new courses of importance from time to time.