The College accords the highest priority to the academic research and thus instituted a Research Advisory and Ethics Committee which works in association with the IQAC. It comprises the Principal as the Chairman and the Academic & Research Advisor, the Director of the PG Centre, the IQAC Coordinator and the Dean of Academic Affairs as the members.
Responsibilities of the Committee:
- To enlighten the faculty members in the research process and methodology.
- To organize Seminars and Workshops on the Research Methodology by inviting external experts.
- To encourage the faculty members to undertake research projects through different funding agencies.
- To review the progress of the research periodically.
- To avoid plagiarism in the research articles and dissertations.
- To promote the authenticity, originality and creativity in the research work.
- To see that the code of research ethics is complied with by all the researchers.
- To equip the library with the national and international journals, high speed internet, INFLIBNET and E-Resources.
- To monitor the research works of the research scholars and the Research Centre of the College.