Guiding two full-time and two part-time Ph.D Scholars
- Organized a Two Day “Online Workshop on Research Methodology” on 28 th & 29th
May 2020 in association with Environmental Advisory for Sustainable Trust(EAST)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu. 369 Academicians, Scholars and Students from 9 States of our
country Participated in the Workshop.
Day -1: 28-5-2020 Dr.V.ARULMURUGAN, Assistant Professor of Commerce Pondicherry University engaged the sessions on the topic “ Scientific Research and Approach”.
Day -2 : 29-5-2020 Dr. SHANKAR CHATTERJEE, Retired Professor and Head(CPME)
NIRD & PR(Govt. of India), Hyderabad, Telangana, India engaged the sessions on the topic “Drafting Proposals for Research Projects
- Executed Minor Research Project entitled “ Motivation of Management College Teachers in West Godavari District ” in July 2019 under RUSA 2.0 scheme
- Participated in a Workshop on Textbook Development Organized by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Vijayawada on 20th and 21st March 2020 and edited Social Studies English Medium Text books from 3rd to 6th
- Participated in the FDP on Data Science and Research Opportunities organized by Sri Rama Krishna College of Arts and Science , Coimbatore on 21-5-2020.
- Participated in an International Webinar on COVID – 19 and business @ Global Scenario organized by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and EAST Tamilnadu on 24-6-2020
EXTENSION LECTURES :
- Participated as a Resource person in the inauguration of the English Club, Chaitanya School, Narsapur
- A co-author of the book, Leadership Education, AP Common Core for Degree, published by Himalaya Publications in Nov 2016
- Wrote a paper entitled “GST –A Daring Tax Reform of Central Government of India “ in an edited book “The Implementation Of GST On Indian Economy – Issues And Challenges” organized by UCG in K.G.R.L. College, Bhimavaram. ISBN 978-93-83729-38-4.
ARTICLES & PUBLICATIONS:
- Published a paper “Sustainable Rural Tourism Development: A tool for Academic Growth” in the International Journal for Economics and Business Management” ISSN:2250-2750, Vol. 6, Issue
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED AND PAPERS PRESENTED:
- Presented a paper, “ Stress – A concomitant of modern complex jobs” in a seminar organized by DCMS, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Presented a paper, “A Pragmatic Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility”, in a UGC sponsored-3-Day International Seminar by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Participated in a One Day -FDP on Companies Act 2013, Goods & Services Tax (GST), organized by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram.
- Participated in a two -day seminar on “The Implementation Of GST On Indian Economy – Issues And Challenges” organized by UCG in K.G.R.L College ,Bhimavaram and presented a paper entitled “GST –A Daring Tax Reform of Central Government Of India “on 30th &31st Jan 2018
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “Consumer Protection Bill -2017” in a Two Day National Seminar on Consumer Protection in India- Issues and Challenges organized by Department of Commerce & Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi on 24th &25th Jan 2019
- A Two-Day Training Programme on “Business Case Study Analysis” on 19th & 20th Sep 2019 under RUSA 2.0 scheme. Prof. G.Subramanyam, Former Vice –Chancellor, GITAM University, Prof. V. Krishna Mohan, Registrar, Andhra-University, Visakhapatnam and Mrs.T.Vasudha Rao, Technical Specialist, Social Marketing & Behavioral Change Communication, World Bank, New Delhi attended as the Resource Persons.
- Participated in the One Day National Workshop on Digital Marketing- Imparatives Prospects And Challenges organized by Sri A.S.N.M Government College, Palakol, West Godavari Dist on 28th Feb 2020.