- Guiding two full-time and two part-time Ph.D Scholars
- Organized a Two Day “Online Workshop on Research Methodology” on 28 th & 29th
May 2020 in association with Environmental Advisory for Sustainable Trust(EAST)
Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu. 369 Academicians, Scholars and Students from 9 States of our
country Participated in the Workshop.
Day -1: 28-5-2020 Dr.V.ARULMURUGAN, Assistant Professor of Commerce Pondicherry University engaged the sessions on the topic “ Scientific Research and Approach”.
Day -2 : 29-5-2020 Dr. SHANKAR CHATTERJEE, Retired Professor and Head(CPME)
NIRD & PR(Govt. of India), Hyderabad, Telangana, India engaged the sessions on the topic “Drafting Proposals for Research Projects
- Executed Minor Research Project entitled “ Motivation of Management College Teachers in West Godavari District ” in July 2019 under RUSA 2.0 scheme
- Participated in a Workshop on Textbook Development Organized by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Vijayawada on 20th and 21st March 2020 and edited Social Studies English Medium Text books from 3rd to 6th
- Participated in the FDP on Data Science and Research Opportunities organized by Sri Rama Krishna College of Arts and Science , Coimbatore on 21-5-2020.
- Participated in an International Webinar on COVID – 19 and business @ Global Scenario organized by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University and EAST Tamilnadu on 24-6-2020
EXTENSION LECTURES :
— Participated as a Resource person in an Orientation Programme on “Internship for the Students” of B.R.R.& G.K.R Chambers Degree & PG College .,Palakol on 26-03-2023.
— Participated as a Resource person in the “NSS National Integration Camp” organized by Sri YN College and addressed the NSS Volunteers on “Ethics and Values” on 4-3-2023 .
— Participated as a Resource Person in the One Week FDP organized by Sri YN College on “ Paradigms of Outcome-Based Teaching & Learning” from 6th to 11th June 22. Made a Presentation to the staff on “NAAC Awareness & Preparedness on 8 June 22.
— Participated as a resource person in an Orientation Program arranged for the College faculty members on “Community Service Project” on 16-7-2022.
— Delivered a Guest Lecture on “Community Service Project” in Chambers Degree College Palakol on 20-7-2022.
— Delivered a talk on “Designing Self Study Report for NAAC Accreditation” at V.S.K College in Bhimavaram on 8th Jan 2021, as a Resource Person. This is a part of UGC PARAMARSH Scheme.
- Published an article titled “Role of Service Quality in Higher Education with Special Reference to the Student Expectations” in International Journal of Research in Academic World ., E-ISSN :2583-1615., 11th Jan 2023 PP 47-50
- Published an article titled “Impact of Service Quality in Higher Education – with Reference to student Satisfaction and Loyalty – A Case of Costal Area of Andhra Pradesh”., in International Journal of Research in Academic World E-ISSN 2583-1615 , 11th Jan 2023 PP 51-53.
- “Factors affecting on physician prescription Behavior with respect to select cities of Andhra Pradesh” published by International Journal of Science Technology and Management., Volume No.11,Issue.04,April 2022,ISSN 2394-1537
- “Influence of Pharmaceutical Promotional Tools to generate prescription from physicians with respect to select cities of Andhra Pradesh” published by Mukt Shabd Journal ., Volume XI, Issue IV, April/2022,ISSN No: 2347-3150“A Study on Marketing Challenges Faced by Medical Representatives with reference to Pharmaceutical Industry” – A Review Article published by the Journal of Oriental Research Madras .,May 2022,ISSN No: 0022-3301.
- “A Study on Relationship between Academic performance and Motivation with Reference to selected Higher Educational Institutions(HEI’s) in Rayalaseema Region” article Published by the international Journal of Early Childhood special Education (INT-JECSE) ISSN No: 1308-5581 .,Vol 14,Issue 03 2022., PP 5885- 5890
- “Impact of COVID -19 on Service Sector & Revival Strategies” article Published by the International Education & Research [ IERJ] ., E- ISSN No: 2454-9916.,Volume :8 .,Issue :7 .,July 2022 ., PP 3-5.
- Published an article titled “A Study on Role of Motivation and Performance on Academic Staff In Higher Education” Published in Webology (ISSN: 1735-188X) Volume 18,Number 6,2021.
- “Digitalization- A new Avenue for Economic Development” Digitalisation –Issuses and Challenges ; ISBN: 978-93-83927-34-3 in Dec 2019 , PP 1-8
- Published a paper entitled “GST –A daring tax reform of central government of India “ in edited book “The implementation of GST On Indian Economy – Issues And Challenges” organized by UCG in G.R.L on Jan2018.
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED AND PAPERS PRESENTED:
- Presented a paper, “ Stress – A concomitant of modern complex jobs” in a seminar organized by DCMS, Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Presented a paper, “A Pragmatic Approach to Corporate Social Responsibility”, in a UGC sponsored-3-Day International Seminar by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
- Participated in a One Day -FDP on Companies Act 2013, Goods & Services Tax (GST), organized by Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram.
- Participated in a two -day seminar on “The Implementation Of GST On Indian Economy – Issues And Challenges” organized by UCG in K.G.R.L College ,Bhimavaram and presented a paper entitled “GST –A Daring Tax Reform of Central Government Of India “on 30th &31st Jan 2018
- Attended and presented a paper entitled “Consumer Protection Bill -2017” in a Two Day National Seminar on Consumer Protection in India- Issues and Challenges organized by Department of Commerce & Management Studies, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi on 24th &25th Jan 2019
- A Two-Day Training Programme on “Business Case Study Analysis” on 19th & 20th Sep 2019 under RUSA 2.0 scheme. Prof. G.Subramanyam, Former Vice –Chancellor, GITAM University, Prof. V. Krishna Mohan, Registrar, Andhra-University, Visakhapatnam and Mrs.T.Vasudha Rao, Technical Specialist, Social Marketing & Behavioral Change Communication, World Bank, New Delhi attended as the Resource Persons.
- Participated in the One Day National Workshop on Digital Marketing- Imparatives Prospects And Challenges organized by Sri A.S.N.M Government College, Palakol, West Godavari Dist on 28th Feb 2020.